Ottawa Website Design 613.231.6308
Thinking about redesigning your existing website? Or getting a new website? Would really like a great looking website with modern functionalities but worried you can’t afford it? Then this offer should interest you.
Gold Website Design Package
As a boutique website design firm based in Ottawa, we put together a website design package which is specifically tailored for small and medium businesses whose ambitions fly high but budgets remain tight. Our gold website design package is loaded with cutting-edge functionalities and boasts highly attractive modern designs.
Joomla Website Design Gold Package Features
- Assistance with selecting the most appropriate and attractive website template for your business
- Website templateownership for life, with more than 70 templates to chose from
- Enhanced template customization to create or duplicate the desired look and feel
- Pasting and formatting of up to 20 pages of your existing website content
- Formatting and upload of up to 20 images
- 2 hours of Joomla training to all members of your team
- 3 hours of support by phone and email for 2 calendar weeks after launch
- Porting of a website to a live host (*your hosting company must support Joomla)
- Fixed quote, no per-hour billing; live design process with you involved
- Hosting via Hostgator, add $5-8 per month for small sites (we are not their resellers)
- Enhanced website security – at additional cost, please inquire for details.
- Ongoing website management – additional costs, please inquire for details.
Website Template Features
- Attractive modular designs, scalable and flexible for in-depth customization
- 2-column & 3-column layouts with plugin/plugout boxes on the margins to host various functionalities
- Flexible dynamic main menu, adjustable on the fly
- Beautifully rotating top images for branding and messaging (not Flash, search engine friendly DHTML)
- Product image galleries
- Dynamic sliders and drop-down boxes
- Basic SEO (search-engine friendly URIs, Title tag, description & keywords META tags, H1 & H2 tags)
- User login functionality for restricted content
- Contact registration form with Google map integration
- Site-wide search
- Blog with comments posting
- Newsletter subscription box, together with subscriber list management capability
- Events calendar
- RSS feeds
- Social Media buttons
- Online backup capability
- Advanced editing and formatting capabilities
- Additional modules & components can be installed on demand (i.e. Google Analytics tracking, e-commerce, PayPal, content rating, etc).
How Joomla Bliss Works
First, we will source and recommend a website template that would be most appropriate for your type of business. We will discuss with you what features and functionalities you might need and decide what additional modules and components to install and configure (i.e. registration form, e-commerce, survey, polls, newsletter subscription box, etc.).
Based on the information we've gathered from you, we will make a recommendation for a website template(s) that can be selected as a base for your future site. In some cases, we can use several templates and select the best elements from each to create a new - unique - website. We will then discuss the color scheme and other visual elements and enhancements for your future website.
We use highly professional, fully loaded, website templates provided by the most reputable Joomla template design houses in the world:
Once we have settled on a website layout, we begin our website configuration and customization work. Your website can be completed within 1-3 days, but in reality small projects take 2-3 weeks and larger projects take 2-3 months. You will be able to watch the process as it happens online. Prior to the launch we will meet with you to provide Joomla and SEO training, either in person or via a web conference.